LIFE IN THE SPIRIT

OUR GOAL: ALWAYS PROVOCATIVE - ALWAYS BIBLICAL - ALWAYS EDIFYING. If you haven't already, please log on to our Kingdom Gospel Ministries website for a lot of info and THREE new radio programs you can hear online each week - a provocative radiodrama, a message from Current Events, and a verse by verse expository message! All at www.kingdomgospelministries.org

My Photo
Name:
Location: Horsham, Pennsylvania, United States

A "Tentmaking Evangelist" credentialed as a licensed minister (Anchor Bay Evangelistic Association - non-denominational). Co-Founder of Kingdom Gospel Ministries, Inc. in its 38th year with a mission to reconcile people of different racial, ethnic, educational, and economic situations. Produces three weekly radio programs - edgy dramas, Sunday morning verse-by-verse Bible expository preaching, and messages derived from current events. He has archived many radio programs and written articles on the Internet and preached at numerous churches. A PA/NJ Architect with his own practice in its 44th year working on a wide variety of projects including churches, convenience stores, residences, and academies as well as industrial and recreational enterprises. Helped in property acquisitions and worked with real estate investors. Acutely interested in politics since a teenager with many articles published over the years as well as a long-running political blog. Was an invited writer for Community Voices in the Philadelphia Inquirer. Guest on a Talk Radio show discussing race relations and on "It's Your Call", a TV show with Lynn Doyle dealing with the subject of interethnic marriage.

Thursday, January 21, 2021

PRAY HARD

 Many were disappointed when a number of modern-day Brutus's turned on the leader of the Free World and refused to investigate an incredibly obvious problem with the election in several states.  Actually, the problem was wider, but the focus was on those which would have made a difference in the national race. Doubtless, some in state races were defrauded as well.

Many Christians are upset while others who voted for the one declared the winner are celebrating.  I know those from both camps.

I Prayed Hard every single day for the last administration - for salvation, protection, and wisdom.  I also wrote the president numerous times with advice on issues which I believed he was not putting enough effort into or where his policies should have been different.  

I have prayed hard since the election for true justice.  I pray hard because II Chronicles 7:14 says that if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray, and seek God's face, and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and heal their land. 

I hear Christians including one with a prayer line who prays a whole lot, who prayed AGAINST the last president and now celebrating policies which are outright rebellion against God.  Being religious or praying a lot is not enough, especially when people pray amiss. You see, it is not simply praying but TURNING from their wicked ways.  There are people with prayer lines who are partaking in absolute wickedness.  Do you think God will hear them?  Does God say "Amen" to Carnality? Does he rejoice in the murder of innocent life?  I Peter 3:12 says, "The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, and His ears are open to their prayers; But the face of the Lord is against those who do evil."

I do not know about you, but I want to face the same way as God.  My face is ALSO against those who do evil.  It is a curse to call evil "good" and good "evil". Isaiah 5:20 is my source - "Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!"  I have heard so much of that - woe may come to them, but I surely do not want it to come to me!  I want to always call good, "good" and evil "evil", just like my God. Please join me in that endeavor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home