LIFE IN THE SPIRIT

OUR GOAL: ALWAYS PROVOCATIVE - ALWAYS BIBLICAL - ALWAYS EDIFYING. If you haven't already, please log on to our Kingdom Gospel Ministries website for a lot of info and THREE new radio programs you can hear online each week - a provocative radiodrama, a message from Current Events, and a verse by verse expository message! All at www.kingdomgospelministries.org

My Photo
Name:
Location: Horsham, Pennsylvania, United States

A "Tentmaking Evangelist" credentialed as a licensed minister (Anchor Bay Evangelistic Association - non-denominational). Co-Founder of Kingdom Gospel Ministries, Inc. in its 38th year with a mission to reconcile people of different racial, ethnic, educational, and economic situations. Produces three weekly radio programs - edgy dramas, Sunday morning verse-by-verse Bible expository preaching, and messages derived from current events. He has archived many radio programs and written articles on the Internet and preached at numerous churches. A PA/NJ Architect with his own practice in its 44th year working on a wide variety of projects including churches, convenience stores, residences, and academies as well as industrial and recreational enterprises. Helped in property acquisitions and worked with real estate investors. Acutely interested in politics since a teenager with many articles published over the years as well as a long-running political blog. Was an invited writer for Community Voices in the Philadelphia Inquirer. Guest on a Talk Radio show discussing race relations and on "It's Your Call", a TV show with Lynn Doyle dealing with the subject of interethnic marriage.

Saturday, June 25, 2016

FACING JESUS

In prayer in the wee hours today, the Lord said:

Those who love me will follow me wherever I go.
They will rest on my every word.
They will respect the Lamb of God and
The words penned by my Holy Spirit.
Those who take my word lightly cannot be trusted
For their hearts are divided.

They love their own ideas of me more than me.
Those who really love me will let MY ideas be
Formed in their spirits and they will embrace those ideas
And follow through as I lead them step by step.

Sow to the Spirit and receive of the Spirit
And you will not go astray.

People will face me and say “I kept 90%,”
Believing themselves well above the curve.
I will say, “What about the other 10%?”
Did you live in a country where the Bible was not
Fully translated so you only had part of my word?
Were you blind so you could not read it?
Were you unable to get a CD of my word to listen to?
Were you deaf and could not hear?
Were you mentally challenged and could not understand?

Or was it because it was not politically correct enough
For you or you were personally offended by it?
Are you God or am I?
I did not hold anything back from you

So why are you holding back from me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home